The Camp House
Everything you need to know about renting!
Complete Cabin | Sleeps 14 | 2000 sq/ft
- Downstairs Master
- Queen Bed
- Sleeps 2
- Private Master Bath
- Downstairs Guest Room
- Twin-over-Full Bunk
- Sleeps 2
- Full bathroom attached
- Upstairs Bunk Room
- 2 Twin-over-Full Bunks
- Sleeps 8 to 12
- Full bathroom upstairs
This cozy and kid-friendly cabin rental two hours east of Dallas is the perfect accommodation for those who want an adventurous getaway to the great outdoors with all the comfort of home. Located just outside of the camp grounds of Camp Deer Run, the Camp House offers a whole new experience in the same beautiful environment.
Inside, the cabin boasts two downstairs bedrooms, one furnished with a queen-size bed and the other with a double-twin bunk bed. Upstairs is a bunkroom featuring four more double-twin bunk beds. The cabin is also equipped with two living rooms, three full bathrooms, and windows throughout the space for plenty of natural light through the beautiful view of the surrounding woods.
The main living area of the cabin features a living room and kitchen, where guests can enjoy each other’s company as well as breathtaking views of the surrounding nature from the comfort of the plush sectional couch. Guests will have full access to a brand new, attractive, and modern kitchen. The kitchen is stocked with every utensil, gadget and appliance needed to enjoy a delicious home-cooked meal. Appliances included are a fridge, a freezer, an oven, a stove, a coffee maker, a microwave, and a dishwasher. The spacious dining table located to the side of the open kitchen can accommodate six to eight people, perfect for a family meal, card games, or great conversation. There are also four barstools along the kitchen island to also accommodate larger groups. Guests can also enjoy the view and fresh air of the outdoors from the spacious front porch.
For comfort in all weather, the property has both air conditioning and heating.
Deposit / Fees (Due Upon Reservation)
10 Guests or Less
$175 / night
Add’l Guests (Max 14)
$10 / person
- High-Speed WiFi Internet
- Air Conditioning/Heating
- Washer & Dryer
- Oven and Stove (electric)
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pots & Pans
- Paper Towels
- Linens Provided (Blankets, sheets, towels and wash rags)
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Hair Dryer
- Family Friendly
- TV + DVD Player
- Cards & Board Games (including CampDeerRun-opoly!)
- Non-Smoking Property
- Kitchen Table with seat for 8
- Bar Seating for 4
- Parking for 10
- Outdoor Grill
- Front Porch
- Yard Games Area
- Hiking Trails
- Campfire Area Nearby
- Fishing Pond Within Walking Distance
- Guest Group agrees not to occupy lodging until 4:00 pm of the arrival date and to vacate by 10:00 am of the departure date.
- Guest Group agrees to provide Camp Deer Run with a typed alphabetical list with the names and addresses of each person in attendance by the given due date.
- Guest Group agrees to abide by the Ground Rules of Camp Deer Run, including the prohibition of smoking, alcohol, drugs, or gambling.
- Guest Group understands that it will be responsible for the payment of any damages which are found to have been caused by the group beyond ordinary wear and tear.
- Guest Group agrees to keep and leave the facilities and grounds in good order.
- Guest Group understands that no pets are allowed inside the House or any other Camp Deer Run facility at any time. Dogs must be on a leash at all times outside the house or on the campgrounds.
- Guests will park only in the circle drive near the house.
- Guest Group agrees to complete the following tasks before their departure.
- Load dishes into dishwasher and start the load.
- Place all used towels in downstairs bathtub
- Strip sheets off the beds and place inside the laundry room on the floor
- Wipe Down Countertops
- Take all trash out to outdoor trash containers
- Place thermostats on 78 degrees (cool) in spring/summer & 65 degrees (heat) in the winter
- Guest Group understands that no Food or Drink is allowed upstairs at any time.
- Guest Group agrees to carefully return all cards, game and puzzle pieces to their containers so that other groups may enjoy them in the future.
- The conduct of all people in the guest group, while on camp property, is the responsibility of the Primary Renter. There will be no fighting, profane language or destructive behavior allowed on camp property.
- Guest Group agrees to behave in a civilized manner respecting the rights of other groups at Camp Deer Run and surrounding property owners. Obscene language and lewd behavior are prohibited.
- There is no “Lights Out” time set for retreat guests at CDR, but we ask that you are respectful of staff that live here and of other groups that may be using the facilities. We do have retreats on the property most weekends of the year, so please be aware that there will likely be a retreat group inside the camp grounds during your stay.
- Lost and Found Policy: Camp Deer Run will not forward, ship, or mail items left on the property until we have received the full cost of shipping the items. Items found following a group’s stay will be held for three weeks before they are donated to charity. To inquire about an item that has been left please email email@example.com.
- Alcohol and tobacco are not allowed at Camp Deer Run.
- Campfires are to be built only in cleared campfire areas (obvious openings in the woods with a fire pit surrounded by rocks).
- No fireworks, firearms, weapons, ammunition or explosives of any kind are to be used at Camp Deer Run.
- Guest Group agrees to keep the house and grounds in good order during their stay.
- Writing on or defacing camp buildings will not be tolerated. Tree carving or chopping or any other vandalism will not be tolerated. Guests will be held legally and financially responsible for any vandalism.
- Guest Group understands that it will be their responsibility to transport sick or injured guests within their party to and from a Doctor’s office or hospital. Camp Deer Run cannot provide transportation service.
- Shirts and shoes are to be worn at all times while on the campgrounds, except inside the pool area.
- The pool is only to be used during scheduled times with a certified Life Guard on duty. No one is allowed inside the pool fence unless a certified Life Guard is present. Breaking into this area, or jumping the fence are grounds for the entire group to be asked to leave.
- No Mechanized Sporting Equipment: Such as trail bikes, four wheelers, golf carts, etc. (unless given prior authorization by Camp Deer Run).
- Guests shall not attempt to use any mechanical equipment belonging to Camp Deer Run, including motorized vehicles, mowers, tools, etc.
- Please replace any tables or chairs to where they were stored before you leave.
- Please return all sports equipment to the sports equipment closet in the Pavilion.